I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows, but thinking of getting into iPhone/iPod touch/iPad development (if only I could afford a MacBook Pro!).
Member for 9 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '13 at 20:56
- Stack Overflow♦ 123k 123k 2727 gold badges235235 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 96k 96k 3232 gold badges244244 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Super User 39.9k 39.9k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.2k 38.2k 1111 gold badges120120 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1120 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 580 Joining two lists together
- 296 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 279 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 247 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 197 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →