Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 14 '19 at 18:21
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 99 gold badges4343 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Politics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 895 895 33 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 895 895 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 How to force disgruntled worker not to publicly disclose "GPL'ed code"
- 64 Why is there no process in the United States to remove and re-elect the President?
- 42 Is it better to merge "often" or only after completion do a big merge of feature branches?
- 39 Boost PropertyTree: check if child exists
- 30 erase() after performing remove_if()
- 29 The correct way to annotate a "file type" in Python
- 28 Why is SSH safer than HTTPS on direct connections to a Git Repository with Credentials
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.