Custom, high performance web development particularly for theatre and the arts throughout the US including onstage remote control devices. Restaurants are also a specialty. Full stack implementations from server to browser.
Systems engineer for Pixar and Silicon Graphics.
Electronic engineer having developed systems for radio, TV, film, theatre, medical instrumentation, vending machines, embedded systems and device drivers.
St. Louis, MO, United States
Member for 9 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 13:04
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 1010 gold badges3939 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Webmasters 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 What is the benefit of 2 drive thru lanes at a fast food restaurant?
- 59 How to properly use h1 in HTML5
- 41 Setting height: 100% on my label element doesn't work
- 38 Using competitors domain with different ending to boost traffic
- 37 What does dd stand for?
- 33 How do I know if my website is being served over HTTP or HTTP/2?
- 32 Why does this pipe feeding a hot water heater dip down like this?
- View more network posts →