I am presently the IT Director for a communications company and have worked throughout my career as a web developer, ColdFusion programmer, SQL Server DBA, software architect, and systems and network administrator. My current role has me overseeing a team of software developers working on everything from web applications, custom tablet software, and VoIP telephony, as well as managing over 100 remote networks with thousands of kiosks and tablets, and co-lo suites at two data center locations.
I used to own and operate DtDNS, a DNS hosting and management service with a focus on dynamic DNS services. I started DtDNS in March 1999 and sold it to another company in February 2011.
I also love to fly since I earned my private pilot certificate in 2008.
Vancouver, Washington, USA
Member for 10 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 15 '10 at 20:49
- Server Fault 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 867 867 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 429 429 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Web Applications 371 371 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Is there a maximum size for content of an HTTP POST?
- 41 Which anti spam DNS blacklists should used?
- 36 How do I copyright my website?
- 33 How to remove IIS/ASP.NET Response Headers
- 29 How can I increase the traffic to my site?
- 26 How do I ensure that what I post on Facebook stays private?
- 24 Time drift
- View more network posts →