Wellington, New Zealand
Member for 11 years, 2 months
Professional software developer in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Stack Overflow 41.4k 41.4k 1010 gold badges7979 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- User Experience 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1170 How do I use reflection to call a generic method?
- 333 Does List<T> guarantee insertion order?
- 135 Why might right aligned field labels be better?
- 113 What is lazy initialization and why is it useful?
- 106 Children of XElement
- 105 Are there humorous, less-confrontational ways to negotiate a starting salary?
- 90 Why do C# collection initializers work this way?
- View more network posts →