Some of my answers that I am specially happy with:
- Does the given fields of WHOIS information change per registrar? What are the differences?
- Why is RDAP so poorly supported by domain name registries?
- What is the maximum practical TTL
- Transferring domain between registrars without downtime
- Pre-registration auction for domain names for new TLD
- Why does the 60-day “Change of Registrant lock” exist after changing a domain's contact details?
- Rules for registering a country code domain
- ICANN Registrar Accreditation for Web Hosting Company
- Predicting future domain registration fees
- Obtaining an SMD file to use for “sunrise” domain registration
- Can't register a domain name that is “confiscated”
- What are the changes made to gTLD registry DNS servers in relation to my domain?
- How to register domain for 15 years?
- How do domain names get into WHOIS database and which databases get updated for each domain?
- What Unicode is allowed in domain names under ccTLDs?
- How to debug a non working https setup that uses Amazon S3, route53, Cloudfront?
- Is there a Auth-Code Format Standard for .NET, .ORG and .COM?
- Registering a domain privately fails to make it private immediately, has my info leaked to third party whois?
- What prevents an organization from creating and owning any unused, specific domain, i.e. .edu
- Why TLD domains cost different amounts
- Punycode and similar characters
Member for 2 years, 6 months
22 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 1111 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Webmasters 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 What Linux process is responsible for responding to pings?
- 41 Different Print Page Dimensions Under Same Standard (A4)?
- 38 Do intermediate subdomains need to exist?
- 35 What happens to country specific TLD's in a war involving that country?
- 25 Domain expired, GoDaddy holds it and is asking more money
- 14 How do I figure out what's wrong with my DNS record?
- 13 Accent Sensitive Sort
- View more network posts →