Hi, welcome to my profile.
My interest is to construct a framework for the concept "perspective", as in "keep a fresh perspective", "look at the problem in a new perspective", "put yourself in other's perspective", etc. The take-home message is this "formula":
Challenging assumption = meaning shifting = perspective changing
Other than that, here are some of my other popular projects:
- Anki deck for GRE learners: a flashcard deck for advanced English vocabulary
- Collection of English - Vietnamese specialized dictionaries (>100 files)
I'm also an editor for the Vietnamese translation of XKCD's What If?
Have a nice day.
- Academia 8k 8k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.2k 5.2k 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.2k 2.2k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 While showing my work to my supervisor, an adult website appeared. Am I in trouble?
- 78 Are TED presentations academically credible?
- 66 Is an up-to-date browser secure on an out-of-date OS?
- 62 What is the name of a small unluxurious restaurant?
- 51 Why would the government collect Wi-Fi SSIDs via manual door-to-door questioning of citizens?
- 48 Should I include funny pictures in my slides?
- 37 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- View more network posts →