We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 9 '16 at 13:02
- Stack Overflow 89.5k 89.5k 2828 gold badges191191 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 33k 33k 1616 gold badges7272 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Super User 7.2k 7.2k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.1k 3.1k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1576 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 1205 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 906 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 848 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 501 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 465 How to tell git which private key to use?
- 404 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- View more network posts →