Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 681 681 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 315 315 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Webmasters 303 303 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 181 How to avoid HTTP error 429 (Too Many Requests) python
- 59 Theorem versus Proposition
- 31 Exactly how linear is Final Fantasy XIII?
- 29 Examples of the price of abstraction?
- 21 For which algorithms is there a large gap between the theoretical analysis and reality?
- 20 Approximation symbol: Is $\pi \approx 3.14\dots$ equivalent to $\pi \fallingdotseq 3.14\dots$?
- 14 How to specify exceptions from wildcard settings in a logrotate configuration file?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.