After graduating from college as a computer programmer (diploma title: programmer analyst/Internet Solutions Developer), I was unsuccessful securing a wealthy position in my field. So I then recreated a website from ground up without the need for any content management system. Why? because they can be easily hacked, especially Wordpress. This is also why I don't have a job, because I refuse to rely heavily on CMS's to successfully run a site.
In the meantime I work at a dead-end job to make things meet while still maintaining my website on the side.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 '15 at 23:31
Top network posts
- 20 Would Google think a hidden "skip to content" link is deceptive?
- 20 Google Called Previous SEO Company?
- 11 Why would a website with keyword stuffing rank higher than one without in google search results?
- 10 What percent of width can an adsense ad unit use without income falling off?
- 8 Can I omit the domain name for href in the HTML base tag?
- 8 Can multiple Schmitt triggers in series fully debounce a switch?
- 7 Is it safe to delete files with extensions containing non-alphanumeric characters?
- View more network posts →