Support "Astronomy", a Stack Exchange Q&A site, by participating!
And support the Q&A site "Wikis and Wikipedia", a Stack Exchange site proposal on Area 51, by becoming a "committer".
Bioinformatics application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (7 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly.
My other accounts:
Full jump page with other SOFU related, Stack Exchange sites, etc.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '15 at 16:34
Top Network Posts
- 1110 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 144 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 127 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 121 Django tutorial: What is choice_set?
- 115 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 115 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 93 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →