A system administrator by trade, living in a land Down Under with knowledge of network administration gleaned from years of working with niche market ISP's.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 21 at 20:24
- Super User 58.1k 58.1k 99 gold badges8181 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Webmasters 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Law 3.2k 3.2k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3.1k 3.1k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Is it really possible for most enthusiasts to crack people's Wi-Fi networks?
- 130 SSID with very similar name, is this an attempt of hacking?
- 118 Why do I need an SMTP server?
- 97 What makes a PC able to be a web server and what makes it unable?
- 66 Is it possible to use global IP addresses without internet?
- 50 What might happen to a laser printer if you print fewer pages than is recommended?
- 45 Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- View more network posts →