Information Security Consultant, blogger, researcher: https://scotthelme.co.uk
CSP and HPKP violation reporting: https://report-uri.io
Assess the security of your HTTP response headers: https://securityheaders.io
The WiFi Pineapple
I've written several articles covering the WiFi Pineapple on my blog here.
You can find my series covering WiFi security here.
I've written a few articles covering HSTS here.
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Information Security 3k 3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Webmasters 389 389 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 251 251 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 216 216 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 How does SSLstrip work?
- 48 Difference between system testing and end-to-end testing?
- 46 Force update of an Android app when a new version is available
- 32 SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 24 Positive test cases and negative test cases
- 19 Can a steel woven wallet prevent RFID scanning of credit card information?
- 14 SQL injection can bypass login but not drop table
- View more network posts →