I've been involved in Internet-based research, website, and product development since graduate school in the early 90's onward, as a Senior Consultant, Director, and CTO of small to medium-sized businesses. I've also consulted for several Fortune 500 companies as well.
I'm an active coder in multiple scripting and low-level languages, and have served as webmaster and admin for many commercial and open-source projects/sites. Consequently, I have a wide-reaching cross-section of information and experience to draw upon to help others, which I enjoy doing.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
227 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 58 My domain registrar has gone bankrupt but the domain is locked, what can I do?
- 27 Is there a difference between an empty robots.txt and no robots.txt at all?
- 26 Will enclosing an <h1> element inside a <p> element affect SEO?
- 15 What is a minimum valid robots.txt file?
- 14 Is it legal and ethical to remove license notices from third-party code?
- 13 How does Google treat hash fragment inside a canonical URL
- 13 Would changing IP addresses affect my SEO
- View more network posts →