We have not succeeded in answering all our problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions. In some ways we feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 '13 at 5:19
- Interpersonal Skills 54k 54k 2727 gold badges175175 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19.5k 19.5k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.1k 15.1k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 4.4k 4.4k 1919 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 How to deflect awkward questions when shopping for women's clothing as a man?
- 197 Show div on scrollDown after 800px
- 187 Girlfriend's nosy mother keeps expressing that she'll show up unannounced
- 135 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 134 Sketchy "friend" recently revealed true colors, is attending my wedding. Should I un-invite, and if so how?
- 133 How do I tell a co-worker that just because something is a hobby doesn't mean I want to do it for free?
- 132 As a pedestrian, how to get someone to stop following you in a car?
- View more network posts →