Real name: Christian Lercher
Started programming when I was 7 years old (Basic on C64, then Assembler, later C/C++, and now mostly Java).
First Windows experience: ca 1993 (Win 3.11)
First Unix experience: 1998 (Solaris, then SuSE Linux, now mostly Debian/Ubuntu and MacOS).
I'm just as much interested in technical things, as in social topics, and economics. It really depends.
Member for 10 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 28 '10 at 17:32
- Stack Overflow 35.2k 35.2k 1919 gold badges9595 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.5k 3.5k 99 gold badges3131 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 687 687 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 602 602 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 287 How to format a Java string with leading zero?
- 231 Eclipse: Files opened by multiple searches using same editor tab
- 137 Jump into interface implementation in Eclipse IDE
- 102 CSRF protection with CORS Origin header vs. CSRF token
- 100 Why do consoles sometimes hang forever when SSH connection breaks?
- 82 Ideal HTTP cache control headers for different types of resources
- 49 Multiple indexes for a Java Collection - most basic solution?
- View more network posts →