- Unix & Linux 9.3k 9.3k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 642 642 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 151 What is the purpose of using shift in shell scripts?
- 113 Automated ssh-keygen without passphrase, how?
- 91 Automated ssh-keygen without passphrase, how?
- 66 resize font-size according to div size
- 49 Can a command line program prevent its output being redirected?
- 35 Why are Linux system call numbers in x86 and x86_64 different?
- 29 How does the system shutdown of a linux kernel work internally?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14