- Unix & Linux 5.8k 5.8k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 961 961 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 907 907 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 452 452 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 What is the purpose of using shift in shell scripts?
- 102 Automated ssh-keygen without passphrase, how?
- 84 Automated ssh-keygen without passphrase, how?
- 65 resize font-size according to div size
- 49 Can a command line program prevent its output being redirected?
- 35 Why are Linux system call numbers in x86 and x86_64 different?
- 26 How to delete a file named "filen/ame" (with slash) on an ext4 filesystem in debugfs?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14