- Unix & Linux 5.6k 5.6k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 961 961 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 902 902 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 443 443 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 What is the purpose of using shift in shell scripts?
- 99 Automated ssh-keygen without passphrase, how?
- 79 Automated ssh-keygen without passphrase, how?
- 61 resize font-size according to div size
- 49 Can a command line program prevent its output being redirected?
- 35 Why are Linux system call numbers in x86 and x86_64 different?
- 26 can fastboot be used to backup device?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14