I like Stack Exchange's websites network because it's so well designed and SEO-optimized. Therefore, I spend time to the community to help people on webmastering issues, to improve formatting of many posts to keep this website clean, etc.
My profile on Stack Exchange's network:
Member for 8 years, 2 months
92 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 '16 at 11:43
- Webmasters 9.9k 9.9k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- French Language 5.1k 5.1k 1717 gold badges3838 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Chess 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 888 888 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 441 441 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 How can I force my css styles when I visit a website?
- 28 Quand dire « Bonjour » et quand dire « Bonsoir » ?
- 23 Why is loading speed of a website important for SEO?
- 20 Le terme « confusant » est-il correct ?
- 19 Que signifie « ta go » ou « tago » ?
- 17 How do I find when an URL was first indexed by Google?
- 17 Good openings for a beginner (for white)
- View more network posts →