I have worked in both first & third-party fulfillment/supply-chain operations roles, web site & app project management, and state government. I have been responsible for maintaining day-to-day efficiencies, providing business intel reporting for cross-departmental decision making, and creating or revising business practices to standardize performance and results.
I have had the opportunity to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders and voices, both internal and external, to deliver on web site development, CRM utilization, internal product development, merchant support, and compliance analysis. I have relied on listening to their needs to shape collaborative, workable solutions that solve problems and get answers.
All this experience led - unavoidably - to one thing: I really enjoy cooking for people with difficult dietary specifications or who are just picky eaters.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '10 at 19:09
- Seasoned Advice 11.5k 11.5k 1111 gold badges5252 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How do I disable the 'click' sound on the camera app?
- 36 How do I change the color of a brick?
- 34 Is there a difference between “arse” and “ass”?
- 32 How hot can my compost get?
- 31 Does drinking milk lead to osteoporosis?
- 29 Hand exercises after a gaming session?
- 26 How to say that food is hot (temperature) without the listener thinking that I mean "spicy"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 16 '10