Enthusiastic programmer and enjoys learning/exploring new technologies. Software Developer @Adobe Systems.
Founder of Requestly
Requestly - Requestly is a chrome extension using which you can play with network requests. Redirect/Cancel/Replace Urls, Modify Request and Response Headers.
What an I do with Requestly ?
- Redirect HTTP/HTTPS requests.
- Cancel requests
- Replace some part in URL with another string. Using Replace feature, you an replace query parameters value, replace host names etc.
- Add/Remove/Modify Request and Response headers
Read More at https://www.requestly.in
- Stack Overflow 19.1k 19.1k 2626 gold badges8686 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 853 853 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 783 783 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 337 337 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 579 Difference between Grunt, NPM and Bower ( package.json vs bower.json )
- 101 Getting 400 bad request error in Jquery Ajax POST
- 54 Getting 400 bad request error in Jquery Ajax POST
- 54 Select all elements after specific element
- 50 StackEye - Chrome Extension to follow users and questions on StackExchange sites
- 47 Can I modify outgoing request headers with a Chrome Extension?
- 41 How to perform arithmetic operations in CSS?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14