Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 8 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '13 at 10:45
- Mathematics 117.9k 117.9k 1717 gold badges252252 silver badges459459 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 131 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 108 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 85 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 72 What is a token?
- 72 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 67 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- View more network posts →