Spanish Fork, UT
Member for 11 years, 3 months
Self-taught programmer, Astronomy Ph.D. formerly a contractor for NASA as a developer on the NASA Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope. Now the Physics, Astronomy, Math, and Computer Science librarian at BYU.
- Physics 6.4k 6.4k 2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 386 386 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 171 171 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 331 Getting ssh to execute a command in the background on target machine
- 78 How do you rotate a two dimensional array?
- 57 What's the scope of the "using" declaration in C++?
- 33 Can the apparent equal size of sun and moon be explained or is this a coincidence?
- 28 How do astronomers measure the distance to a star or other celestial object?
- 26 How do the “hot Jupiter” planets get so close to their host star?
- 25 What is the current status of Pluto?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.