I am a researcher in theoretical ecology and evolution. My work focuses on regime shifts and draws from many disciplines, including mathematics, computer science, economics, and physics. I'm particularly interested in open science, active learning, big data, web tools, R, high performance computing. Visit my open lab notebook for more information on what I do.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '13 at 22:40
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 99 gold badges6161 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 943 943 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 870 870 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computational Science 738 738 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Open Data 476 476 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Understanding user file ownership in docker: how to avoid changing permissions of linked volumes
- 51 ggplot2 avoid boxes around legend symbols
- 51 Using MathJax with Jekyll
- 51 When documenting in Roxygen: How do I make an itemized list in @details?
- 48 Github flavored Markdown and pygments highlighting in Jekyll
- 35 How can a Jekyll page access its filename?
- 32 How do you avoid caching during development?
- View more network posts →