I am a researcher in theoretical ecology and evolution. My work focuses on regime shifts and draws from many disciplines, including mathematics, computer science, economics, and physics. I'm particularly interested in open science, active learning, big data, web tools, R, high performance computing. Visit my open lab notebook for more information on what I do.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '13 at 22:40
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 913 913 22 gold badges88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 800 800 11 gold badge99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computational Science 738 738 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Open Data 476 476 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Understanding user file ownership in docker: how to avoid changing permissions of linked volumes
- 51 ggplot2 avoid boxes around legend symbols
- 48 Using MathJax with Jekyll
- 47 Github flavored Markdown and pygments highlighting in Jekyll
- 47 When documenting in Roxygen: How do I make an itemized list in @details?
- 31 How can a Jekyll page access its filename?
- 31 Why doesn't lineno number a paragraph when it is followed by an "align" equation environment without a space?
- View more network posts →