Hello, my name is Aditya Anand. I'm from New Delhi, India. I'm currently in my 3rd year of college, pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science. In my free time I like to make fun applications. Mostly Android with a little bit of game development on the side.
These days I'm testing the waters of web development and trying to contribute to open source software.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Member for 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 11:52
Top network posts
- 8 How to dynamically allocate memory to multi-docker container AWS Elastic Beanstalk environment running Java applications
- 6 What's the recommended way to do database migrations with Ktor + Exposed (Kotlin)?
- 5 Can Kotlin coroutines be an alternative for Java's ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor for scheduling long running background jobs?
- 5 Is there a way to launch a runnable within a Kotlin coroutine scope?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.