Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Information Security 5.6k 5.6k 1717 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.2k 4.2k 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Webmasters 666 666 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 611 611 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 How can we eliminate passwords given the problems with biometric authentication?
- 81 How to protect my code from “insider” threats when hiring my first employee?
- 80 How can I prove to users that my obfuscated code is not malicious without unobfuscating?
- 50 As a company, how can we prevent penetration testers from compromising our system?
- 47 Is this safe to display MySQL query error in webpage if something went wrong?
- 33 Best guidance for allowing users to connect via HTTP in case of a certificate error
- 25 Should a bank/financial service use external URL shortener services?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.