There are two aspects of software development that inspire me: Problem Solving and Software Design. I always wanted to become an architect... as a programmer, I often compare software with a building and like to extend their principles to each other. As an example, I find the architecture principle, Form Follows Function, very useful for UI design.
I find myself to be a perfectionist and cannot find any better way to describe perfection:
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Stack Overflow 11.6k 11.6k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Code Review 479 479 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Webmasters 439 439 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 418 418 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Server Fault 388 388 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Should I take ILogger, ILogger<T>, ILoggerFactory or ILoggerProvider for a library?
- 30 (ESLint) Definition for rule 'react/jsx-sort-prop-types' was not found
- 22 Bootstrap: Remove form field border
- 20 How can I get the size of an Amazon S3 bucket?
- 18 (ESLint) Definition for rule 'react/jsx-sort-prop-types' was not found
- 17 How are jQuery event handlers queued and executed?
- 16 Transport SSL must be enabled if security is enabled on a [basic] license
- View more network posts →