Just a heads up really...
In the last couple of days I've noticed a couple of deceptive links in two answers by two different (unregistered) users. Whilst the answers themselves seem to be legitimate (and good), the reference link is spammy.
The links visibly show an "official" looking URL (eg.
google.com) but actually link to
wordpressgeekhelp.blogspot.co.uk. This (new) website appears to simply copy articles from other websites in a blatant attempt at self promotion by plagiarism (even copying the Google support pages word for word).
The answers in question (already edited):
- URL structures for SEO
- Should I place rel='nofollow' in Google drive's file download link for good SEO?
- How to change my id and name in php url
- Will I lose my MozRank / MozTrust / Page Authority if I upgrade my site?
- Using swear language - affects Google results and SEO in general negatively?
- Number of users changes when applying segments in google analytics
UPDATE: I notice that the above blog (
wordpressgeekhelp.blogspot.co.uk) is no longer available.
Blog has been removed.